Alternative Dance Company specializing in Performance, Choreography, Education and Wellness using original music, movement and art to ensure a unique experience.
A&G have performed extensively in NYC, Long Island, Chicago, Connecticut, Orlando, Miami and more!
- From Scratch 2006
- A Simple Form of Expression 2009
- The Underground Method 2011
- Raise the Flag 2012
- Independent Matters 2013
- Grunge Pop 2014
- Esoteric Hearts 2015
- Classical Music from the Future 2016
- Odd (2019) Dance/Choreography
- The Weird Ones (2018) Dance/Choreography
- Beautifully Strange (2017) Dance/Choreography
- Exit-Dance/Choreography (2016)
- Dead End- Dance/Choreography (2015)
- AJB Art Film: Independent Matters Dance/Choreography (2014)
- AJB Productions Music Videos and Projects- Dance/Choreographey 2005-Present
Because A&G are performers, they run education classes for ages 2-adult at various locations and currently do not have a dance studio. They do however have artist residencies at the following locations:
- Hampton Ballet Theatre School
- Southampton Cultural Center
- The Children’s Museum of the East End
- The Country School
Detailed schedule available upon request
Summer camps at prime locations in the Hamptons.
Private classes and PODS available.
The A&G Dance Company is NYS Registered Artists in Schools for Nassau and Suffolk county and can visit your school!
Adaptive Dance: Gail created a dance class for children and adults with special needs in inclusion and self contained settings.
Moving Through: Gail is the Founder of Moving Through- A Movement Healing Experience Workshop/Workbook
- Volume I- Loss (2018)
- Volume II- Stress for Caregivers (2019)
- Volume III- Isolation (2020)
Open Studio is an online portal with all of A&G’s programming available to use in an educational setting. It is streamed from our password protected webpage right into the classroom or home. The programming includes art, dance and wellness for ages 4 through adult.